- Includes the last modified date and user and api name for each item.
- Automatically ordered by most recent modified first
- Filter/Search/Order by any field.
- Sets all pages to show the 1000 rows. If more than 1000 items in a page, asks if you want to continue to retrieve more.
- View and Search on items in the change set. This allows you to see the whole change set and search to make removing much easier.
- Compare to another org (uses OAuth2.0 -- no username or password information is seen or stored by this extension).
- Shows the last modified date and user for the compared org as well.
- Click the file name to see a diff of the metadata file between orgs.
Note that there is a delay when loading large pages and you may need to disable other chrome extensions that alter the change set page.
To use the Salesforce Change Set Helper, edit your Outbound Change Set in Salesforce. The additional information and functionality will automatically be added to the page.
This is standard Salesforce Change Set when you want to add component:
When Change Set Helper added and enabled
You also can compare the component with other org.
Type: Google Chrome extension
Blog last updated: 7 May 2017
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Are you guys using Tooling API for this?ReplyDelete