As admin in Salesforce, you can login to any user by enable "Administrators Can Log in as Any User" from Setup | Security Controls | Login Access Policies. Once enabled, you will see Login link in user list view or Login button in user detail.
There is no issue with standard functionality given by Salesforce to login as someone else. But, with a Google Chrome extention "Salesforce.com Quick Login As", it will make you easier login as someone else by save a few clicks and maintains the page currently being viewed.
- Gives a popup of the users listed on the user listing page so you can select to login as a different user on any page.
- When a user is selected, it logs you in as that user and keeps you on the page you were viewing.
- When you log out, it will take you back to the page you were originally on when you logged in as the other user.
- Above the user list in the popup, the "View" dropdown is available so you can change to another view from the user listing page.
- Only the first 4 columns from the user listing table are shown by default (including the login column) since the popup has a limited width. A "All Columns" button is available if you can't identify the user you need by the default columns shown.
Type: Google Chrome extension
Blog last updated: 15 Apr 2016
My name is Amit and I’m from Magic Software, I'm using Salesforce and i used to work with “Salesforce.com Quick Login As”.ReplyDelete
Since January 20, 2019 – Salesforce change their org to from “EU” to “UM”
Since then “Salesforce.com Quick Login As” is not working for me.
Can you please advise if you are planning to support the new org?
This is a great app that I would like to continue using and will be very happy if it will be supported by the new Org.