Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Schema Surfer offers the fastest way to browse and explore your Salesforce "object" metadata. Whether you need to quickly see all the child relationships of an object, determine if an object is queryable, or determine what is the object prefix, Schema Surfer is the app for you.
Here are a few of the great features included in Schema Surfer:
- Filter object list by API Name
- Filter object list by Label
- Filter object list by three character object prefix
- View all fields about an object in a grid or sortable table/list layout (Label, API Name, Data Type)
- View all the child and parent relationships for an object on one page
- Drill down on a field to view complete field level metadata information
Why I bold sortable? because Salesforce default object/field view is not sortable - vote for this idea.
Once Schema Surfer you installed, navigate to Schema Surfer tab, or click + tab if you do not see it on default.
Type: AppExchange (Managed Package)
Blog last update: 7 July 2016
Posted by Johan Yu at 7:04 AM
Labels: appExchange, Free, Managed Package
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment