Role Tree (aka Knowledge Tree for Roles) - Natural and intuitive way to visualize your role hierarchy and users - help us to visualize our role hierarchy setup with users count in Salesforce. Role hierarchy setup maybe not exactly the same with the corporate org chart, but in many cases, it should be as closed as possible.
If your org only have a few role hierarchies, you maybe do not need this app, but if you have hundreds of role hierarchies as I have, this tool will help.
Features in Role Tree:
- Drill down by Role (by default it will show all roles)
- After drill down to a certain role, you can show all users from those role and below
- Open the role hierarchy (you can use right-click)
- View users for each role (from gear icon and right click)
- Assign users for each role (from gear icon and right click)
- Edit role (from gear icon and right click)
- Role without users will be shown in orange color
- Print Preview
Type: Private AppExchange (see description below) (Managed Package)
What does it mean when an AppExchange app is listed as private?
This warning usually means that the partner who develops this application has not started or failed to pass the security review. During the app installation, there's a warning displayed that reads like the following..."Salesforce Inc. is not the provider of this application and has not conducted any review of it. Please click here to understand what this means with respect to security and trust". Private listings that were delisted are usually due to problems with their periodic security review.
Publisher: The Cloud Corporation
Blog last updated: 26 Feb 2016